the very talented sophia at silk and spice and michelle at bite by michelle were kind enough to give me this award (thank you very much!) – these women are great cooks and brilliant photographers, so I feel very humble and grateful that they would.
as part of the award, I now have to figure out seven facts to tell you about myself – but safe ones, right, so I won’t have to kill you after telling:
- I spent 10 years in a convent – much for the better, I imagine, though I’m sure some might disagree.
- I have a fierce love for somewhat trashy books – my partner doesn’t understand it, but that doesn’t matter!
- if I don’t have dessert – I stay hungry no matter how much I’ve eaten.
- with my impossibly weak arms and no dough hook, bread-making is one skill I’ve yet to master.
- I can read pretty fast: one book in three hours!
- I have a weakness for good conversation and language.
- I have just taken up squash – and almost every game sees my partner being mysteriously hit on the back by the ball (it wasn’t me, I swear!)
my nominations for the very versatile blogger award
thank you again, sophia and michelle!
to pass it on, thank the blogger who nominated you (I accept presents too! semi-kidding, of course), note seven things about yourself you’d like to share, and nominate other bloggers!